– 6oz Angel Hair or Linguini Pasta
– 6 Shrimp (any count size)
– 4 Green Lipped Mussels 6 Small Scallops
– 1 tsp Chopped Garlic
– 1 Lemon
– 2oz Grated Romano Cheese (or Parmesan)
– 4oz Chardonnay
– 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
– 2 Tbsp Butter
– Salt to taste
– Pepper to taste
- Cook pasta according to package instructions.
- Heat a sauté pan over medium heat and add olive oil.
- Add the scallops and sear 2-3 minutes each side.
- Add shrimp and garlic and heat 15-20 seconds or until the aroma from the garlic is noticeable.
- Squeeze in the lemon juice and add mussels and Chardonnay. Cover with lid for 30-45 seconds or until the mussels are open.
- Add butter, salt and pepper to season.
- Add pasta and toss until pasta is hot then add Romano cheese to tighten sauce.
- Heat 2-3 minutes until cheese melts and the sauce tightens.
The sauce for this pasta is a Lemon Chardonnay Butter sauce similar to a Lemon Buerre Blanc. If you want, you can add 4oz heavy cream to make an Alfredo Sauce. If the sauce is too thick after adding the cheese and pasta, then add another 1oz of Chardonnay and 1tsp of butter. If the sauce is loose, then either add more pasta or add another 1-2oz of Romano Cheese.
Was this Article Helpful?
If this article was helpful to you, please consider linking this article to your own blog or sharing this through the social buttons below. You will also find other great articles at “Nutrition“.