Artistic ABS- Flatter ABS in a Week
Every muscle and organ have its own function and task, but our core is the Queen of your body. It is the fundamental part of our body that keeps our posture upright, supports our back, keeps our immunity and keeps our major organs well intact. Basically, if you did not have a core you could not do 90% of things you are already doing, so begin loving your core.
Now that we all share something in common- abs, the question is who has the prettiest and best-designed abs? The way we train our abs can differentiate how our abs look like. For example, if you do heavy weight training you develop more of the 6 pack abs look. If you exercise holistically you will develop a more natural look.
Here are some super amazing exercise videos that you can do at the convenience of your own home and alternate every other day for one week:
360 degree Abs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNrlNKjnGhw
Core Twister Revolution: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpLc2URn7ts
In case you do not have the internet, try to the classic holistic ab routine in 5 easy steps.
- Lie down on your back, bend your knees, and places your hands behind your head. Inhale, elongate, your spine, and as you exhale lift your head and shoulders up and return back to starting position. Repeat 10-20 repetitions.
- From step one, keep your head and shoulders up and pulse 10-20 times and hold. Repeat 1-3 sets and return back to starting position.
- Elongate legs and arms as you lie down on your back. Slowly engage your abdominals and roll up to touch your toes and slowly roll back down. Repeat 10-15 reps.
- Lie down on your back and place your hands behind your buttocks. Elevate your legs 2-3 inches off the ground and hold for 10-30 seconds. Perform 1-3 sets.
- Lie down on your back and breathe in deeply through your nose and as you exhale, imprint your spine into the flow. Take 10-15 breaths to cool down your session.
Love your abs, and they will love you back.
Was this Article Helpful?
If this article was helpful to you, please consider linking this article to your own blog or sharing this through the social buttons below. You will also find other great articles at “Workouts“.
She has trained numerous celebrities, and VIP worldwide and is known for her holistic approach to understanding and assisting the body and mind to reach its goals in just 3.
She graduated from George Washington University, San Diego State University, and from Natural Healing University in the USA, and received numerous awards and certifications from various organizations. She has studied with some of the most successful healers such as Dr. Jeffrey Thompson from the Center of Neuro acoustic research in California and Joseph Pilates direct students.
Julie has lived in over 40 countries worldwide, and honors our ancestral knowledge and practices, and particularly honors Native American approaches to healing. She believes,“Our medicine is in our earth, and our healing begins when we are in tune with the earth.”
She has assisted in the healing of cancer patients and has helped clients who suffered from stress, migraines, allergies, hearing loss, muscle pains, sinus problems, and digestive.
She follows the philosophy, “Live the way we are to live, do not doubt, trust, and all will come into your favor.”