Yes, finally there is a magical workout- it is called holistic fitness. All of your dreams to tone quickly, look perfect, feel great and be healthy can come true. Holistic fitness has been turning the heads of media, press worldwide because it is: incredible, effective, healthy and life changing. It includes the best of Aerobics, Pilates, Yoga, Primal Movements, Martial Arts, Dance, Stretching, and focuses on re-connecting you back to nature.
Holistic fitness was created by Julie Rammal. Originally the methodology was kept secret for years and used to only train Vip, Celebrities, royal families to quickly tone and get in shape. With live events, press, and the launch of the world first holistic fitness DVD: In Light Of Change, it is now available to the public.
This program of training was developed after seeing the need to get individuals connected back into themselves. Many of us are confused when exercising, or disconnected to ourselves and think we are working out correctly, but in fact, fitness is very simple, organic, and healthy in nature. We do not need to feel so sore and work so hard to look good, we just need to flow naturally as we are meant to do. Holistic fitness brings you back to you and enables you to move with ease and enjoy movement.
Holistic fitness is so effective because it honors the body and its natural movements and the classes are designed to give you a full body workout working your entire body as one rather than individual muscles. Each exercise is designed to include: strength, stretch, detox, and opens up meridian lines/chakras.
You might be wondering, what are the benefits of this approach to training? The benefits are infinite. In brief, Benefits of Holistic Fitness makes you feel alive, younger, firmer, and slimmer ALL Naturally. It makes you be born again, and restore your body to its healthiest state of movement.
It offers therapeutic benefits such as removing physical blockages, opens chakras, meridian points, and improves blood circulation and your chi (life force energy), your body and mind awareness. Additional benefits include:
- Re-connects and empowers you
- The exercise system offers therapeutic health benefits and fitness exercises that were founded on the basic building blocks of what our body was designed to do. Your muscle memory quickly recognizes these movements and exercises and this is why results are seen in as little as 3 sessions.
- It Lengthens your muscles and strengthens them naturally (leaving the body proportional)
- Tones your body naturally (removing sagging skin, decreasing cellulite, and creates a beautiful tone corpses for men and women).
- Improves your range of motion, and makes you move with EASE
- Improves cardio, strength, and blood circulation
- Holistic Fitness is anti-aging
- Improves your respiration, energy, vitality.
- Improves your flexibility
- Weight Reduction
- Protection from injury
- Improves athletic performance
- Unified body, mind, and soul
- Opens your meridian lines, detoxes, and opens up your chakras
- It is an All in 1 class (with the variety of yoga, pilates, dance, martial arts, gymnastics, stretching and more you workout intelligently and more effectively)
- California Squats- A super great leg toner & spine opener
- Jump Jack Twist- Perfect to add as an interval during jogging and burn calories.
- Body Roll- Upper body toning
- Upper Body Sculpt- Tone shoulders, chest, arms, back
- Bailando Conmigo- Super Fun Dance
- 360 degree Abs- Perfect Belly Toner
The best way to use these workouts is during your regular fitness routine, or after a warm up. You can repeat several sets of the same exercise. Remember to always cool down and to stretch before you end your workout.
Was this Article Helpful?
If this article was helpful to you, please consider linking this article to your own blog or sharing this through the social buttons below. You will also find other great articles at “Exercises“.
She has trained numerous celebrities, and VIP worldwide and is known for her holistic approach to understanding and assisting the body and mind to reach its goals in just 3.
She graduated from George Washington University, San Diego State University, and from Natural Healing University in the USA, and received numerous awards and certifications from various organizations. She has studied with some of the most successful healers such as Dr. Jeffrey Thompson from the Center of Neuro acoustic research in California and Joseph Pilates direct students.
Julie has lived in over 40 countries worldwide, and honors our ancestral knowledge and practices, and particularly honors Native American approaches to healing. She believes,“Our medicine is in our earth, and our healing begins when we are in tune with the earth.”
She has assisted in the healing of cancer patients and has helped clients who suffered from stress, migraines, allergies, hearing loss, muscle pains, sinus problems, and digestive.
She follows the philosophy, “Live the way we are to live, do not doubt, trust, and all will come into your favor.”