World Instructor Training Schools (W.I.T.S.) has been offering educational opportunities for aspiring fitness professionals, fitness professionals and business owners within the fitness industry since 1993. During this time the company has been designing and building curriculums based on academic integrity that has earned the trust of universities and colleges across the country. Our ultimate objective is to provide educational excellence for fitness professionals in order to ensure the safety and well being of the public and to be pro-active in assisting our students in their efforts to obtain a financially secure and fulfilling career.
Important facts about W.I.T.S.:
W.I.T.S. currently teaches classes in 39 states and we continue to work towards expansion.
- Our curriculums have been taught at almost two hundred universities, colleges and community colleges in those 39 states.We have over 600 instructors who have earned a health related degree, have a personal trainer certification and a minimum of three years of industry experience.
- W.I.T.S. along with our educational partners certifies thousands of individuals annually.
- Our curriculum for our Personal Trainer Certification is the only certification that requires classroom education, practical hands-on training and a required internship experience.
- We enjoy partnerships with many hundreds of fitness centers across the country. Our business arrangement includes providing internship sites and employment opportunities for our students.
- W.I.T.S. has earned a variety of third party recognitions and approvals. Among those are The International Association of Continuing Education and Training, The American Occupational Therapy Association and The Board of Certification for Athletic Trainers. W.I.T.S. also has received academic credit recommendations from The American Council on Education. Finally, W.I.T.S. is an affiliate of the National Board of Fitness Examiners and The National Council for Continuing Education and Training (NCCET).
- World Instructor Training Schools is a committed contributor to the fitness industry, the educational community and our alumni. We are extremely involved with state governments concerning pending legislation that impacts our industry and the fitness professionals within. Our educational partners depend on our turn-key process to make each class a success. And finally, our alumni are our greatest resource as we continue to strive for excellence.W.I.T.S Code of EthicsAs a condition of certification, individuals promise to:
Provide safe and effective instruction.
Provide equal and fair treatment to all clients.
Stay up-to-date on the latest health and physical activity research and understand its practical application.
Maintain current CPR certification and knowledge of first-aid services.
Comply with all applicable business, employment and copyright laws.
Maintain the confidentiality of all client information.
Refer clients to more qualified fitness, medical or health professionals when appropriate.
World Instructor Training Schools
a division of S.F. & Wellness Inc.
206 76th St
Virginia Beach, VA 23451
Web Site: www.witseducation.com
Latest posts by FPO Crew
- The Fitness Industry Voting Results - March 26, 2018
- Greg Zuffelato of Too Busy To Eat - November 7, 2016
- Karsten Jensen – The Flexible Periodization Method - October 17, 2016