The Certified Professional Trainers Network (CPTN) Inc. has firm roots as the former Canadian Personal Trainers Network, first established in 1993. Our organization integrates current research and practical applications for education, communication, professional development and marketing opportunities for Personal Trainers to maintain a leading edge on professional training developments.
- Integrate current research and practical applications to education, communication, professional development and marketing opportunities for Personal Trainers.
- Form a strong, supportive, and proactive community-based network of Personal Trainers.
- Establish health and fitness partnerships at the local and national levels.
- Increase public awareness of personal training and its direct relationship to health, fitness, and quality of life.
- Develop and implement nationally and internationally recognized Certifications.
- Encourage international liaisons to maintain a global perspective and a cutting edge on personal training developments.
RECORD OF ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- Offering additional Workshops and Certifications in the following areas: Personal Training, Pilates Mat and Ballwork, Post-Rehabilitation Conditioning.
- Developed and trained novice Trainers through our course entitled “The Art and Science of Personal Training Level 1: The Essentials” and the “Fast Track Course on Personal Training” in centres located in Toronto, Hamilton, Pickering, Guelph, Sarnia, Chatham, Halifax and throughout Canada.
- Launched Canada’s first Personal Trainers Conference “Tracking Trends”.
- Launched Canada’s first national Personal Trainer Certification in September 1994.
- Trained Practical Assessors for the practical component of our certification and course conductors.
- Featured in Macleans, YOU, Your Health, Canadian Living, Canadian Fitness, Fitness Management, Fitness Business Canada, Confidante, and Chatelaine magazines.
- Featured in CITY-TV, CBC Marketplace, The Athlete, The Globe and Mail and The Toronto Star newspapers.
- Contributed to NFLAC’s Specialist Guidelines for Personal Trainers as a committee Member.
Certified Professional Trainers Network (CPTN) Inc.
122 D’arcy Street
E-mail Address: email@example.com
Phone Number: 416-979-1654
Latest posts by FPO Crew
- The Fitness Industry Voting Results - March 26, 2018
- Greg Zuffelato of Too Busy To Eat - November 7, 2016
- Karsten Jensen – The Flexible Periodization Method - October 17, 2016