Who We Are
The Joint Admission Medical Program (JAMP) is a special program created by the Texas Legislature to support and encourage highly qualified, economically disadvantaged Texas resident students pursuing a medical education.
New to JAMP? Start Here
Since 2003, JAMP has been helping highly qualified, economically disadvantaged students achieve their dreams with:
- Scholarships every semester beginning in the spring semester of your sophomore year of college.
- Stipends to attend summer internships following your sophomore and junior years of college at one of the participating medical schools.
- Mentoring and personal assistance to prepare for medical school while attending college.
- Admission to a Texas medical school if you meet all program requirements.
- A scholarship to attend medical school.
- Legislative History
- Making Dreams Come True
Funded through the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board, JAMP is a unique partnership between all nine Texas medical schools and sixty-five public and private four-year undergraduate institutions. Since 2001, JAMP has been helping Texas students become tomorrow’s medical professionals by providing:
- Support through undergraduate and graduate scholarships and summer stipends
- Mentoring and personal assistance to prepare for medical school
- Hands-on experience through summer internships
- Guaranteed admission to a Texas medical school if all requirements are met
Questions? We’re here to help.
For additional information about JAMP, please contact:
Joint Admission Medical Program
702 Colorado Street, Suite 6.400
Austin, TX, 78701
Latest posts by FPO Crew
- The Fitness Industry Voting Results - March 26, 2018
- Greg Zuffelato of Too Busy To Eat - November 7, 2016
- Karsten Jensen – The Flexible Periodization Method - October 17, 2016