The Leader in Posture and Body Alignment Educational Programs and Solutions.
The National Posture Institute (NPI) is an educational and certificate organization that provides health and fitness educational programs, public outreach, corporate wellness, and professional certificate programs for allied health/medical/fitness professionals.
The National Posture Institute addresses the following five distinct areas to achieve its mission:
1. Certificate Programs and CEC/CEU Workshops – Educating personal trainers, fitness professionals, athletic trainers, and allied health/medical professionals to become Certified Posture Specialists™ (CPS™), Certified Resistance Training Professionals™ (RTP™), and Certified Goniometry Specialists™ (CGS™). NPI has created online courses/certificate programs and onsite workshops that provide CECs/CEUs for personal trainers, athletic trainers, RDs, physical therapists, and others.
2. NPI Affiliate Program- Providing Health Clubs/Allied Health-Medical Facilities successful business solutions through the integration of NPI’s certificate and Posture-Body Alignment Assessment Program to retain and build a large client/patient/membership base as an NPI Affiliate.
3. Colleges/Universities- Offering NPI’s certificate and CEC workshops to students at colleges or universities with two/four-year degrees and graduate programs in exercise science, personal fitness training, physical therapy, athletic training, and/or other related allied health/medical program.
4. Public Education- Educating and training individual consumers, the public, employers, companies, school systems, organizations, and the community, on proper posture, body alignment, and exercise movements through our Public Posture Education Programs™.
5. Research- Funding research awards focusing on posture and body alignment in relation to assessments, exercise movements, injury prevention, balance, sports performance, physiology,
special populations, and ergonomics.