Here’s the best of what’s going on in the health and fitness world for the week of December 7th, 2015.
- Top 20 fitness trends of 2016 start with wearable techs such as smartwatches: Digital devices that track steps and heart rate beat out high-intensity interval training, calisthenics, and yoga in a survey of more than 2,800 health and fitness professionals from around the world…
- Can you really trust your fitness tracker? Fitness trackers are becoming ever more popular, but can we really trust the data that they’re giving us about our health?
- New fitness game makes the workout fun. Blue Goji announced the release of their fitness gaming system which is designed to turn exercise into an exciting gaming session.
- How to Make Instagram Your Extremely Supportive Workout Buddy. There’s a lot of fitness you can cram into 15 seconds.
- Does Standing Lead to Weight Loss? A study says that standing for a quarter of the day reduces obesity—but cause and effect are not so clear.
- 5 toxic thoughts that get in the way of weight loss | Fox News Many of the clients I work with have a pretty good handle on what they should be eating.
Got the news that everyone in the fitness industry needs to know? Shoot it our way and we’ll have a look to see if it qualifies and then help spread the word.
Latest posts by FPO Crew
- The Fitness Industry Voting Results - March 26, 2018
- Greg Zuffelato of Too Busy To Eat - November 7, 2016
- Karsten Jensen – The Flexible Periodization Method - October 17, 2016