Here’s the best of what’s going on in the health and fitness world for the week of December 21, 2015.
• New Concept in Fitness Training Resonates With Five Out of Seven Top Fitness Trends for 2016 The top fitness trends for 2016 from ACSM have been released and the new training concept FIT36® uses five trends that appear in the top seven on the list. Now in three States, FIT36® provides a complete workout in 36 minutes…
• BWW Preview: FITNESS GIFTS to Fit All Interests Fitness gifts to suit all interests.
• The Best Fitness Tracker? Your Brain. Boston University researchers demonstrate that odometer neurons’ help the body monitor the passage of time and distance…
• 6 “Healthy Eating” Trends You Should Skip in 2016 Be wary of these unsubstantiated food fads…
• 2016 Diet Plan: 3 Day Diet Plan for Weight Loss If you are looking for a simple healthy eating diet plan for 2016, then this three-day plan is ideal. It can easily be incorporated into your week if you wish to make it a regular event, or you can adopt it for long weekends to help maintain a healthy weight.
• Who to Look For In 2016. Vote Now! Who do you think will be the top 5 fitness leaders to watch for in 2016? These are the leaders you believe will be doing BIG things next year!
Got the news that everyone in the fitness industry need to know? Shoot it our way and we’ll have a look to see if it qualifies and then help spread the word.
Latest posts by FPO Crew
- The Fitness Industry Voting Results - March 26, 2018
- Greg Zuffelato of Too Busy To Eat - November 7, 2016
- Karsten Jensen – The Flexible Periodization Method - October 17, 2016