Mike Kesthely has been involved in athletics his entire life, ranging from years playing box lacrosse, martial arts, rock climbing, mountain biking and CrossFit. He has worked as a Firefighter/Paramedic, for the Lethbridge Fire Department since 2000, and is the past Health & Fitness Coordinator for the department. His passion now lies in nutrition and functional lab analysis, and improving client performance, health, and longevity through dietary augmentation. He is the CEO/Founder of Nova3 Labs that offers nutrition coaching and high-end supplements.
- Former lead instructor for the OPT CCP Nutrition Level 1 in Scottsdale, AZ, at the International Center for Fitness, 2011-2014
- Former trainer with Crossfit®️ Lethbridge
- Optimum Performance Training Certified Coaching Program Nutrition, Level-1, under James Fitzgerald and Mat Lalonde, PhD
- Functional Diagnostic Nutrition Practitioner
- Precision Nutrition certified (Sport & Exercise Nutrition) through Dr. John Berardi
- Crossfit®️ Nutrition certified under Robb Wolf
- Crossfit®️ Trainer, Level-1 certified
- Functional Movement Screen under Tim Taka
The success that he saw during his days as a gym owner, can now be leveraged to help thousands of gym owners worldwide.
Latest posts by Eric Malzone
- The Beautifully Complicated World of Hormone Optimization – Dr. Jeoffrey Drobot - December 10, 2019
- The Go-Giver Way – Bob Burg - December 4, 2019
- Content is King in the 50+ Market – Jay Croft - November 29, 2019