Here’s the best of what’s going on in the health and fitness world for the week of April 24, 2015
- Senator Mike Duffy Expensed $10K in Personal Training (well, it’s not that bad for Washington we guess)
Personal trainer Mike Croskery told suspended Senator Mike Duffy’s trial for fraud, breach of trust and bribery that although Sen. Duffy sought his …
- GoTimeTraining to triple space with new 11000-square-foot facility
A lot of personal training facilities have gone and gone, even just in the three years GoTimeTraining has been open. Owners Shannon Dykman and …
- 50-year-old female body builder proves age is but a number
HATTIESBURG, MS – With summer just around the corner, some people make excuses to start a diet or get in shape. Between working, balancing …
- Fit and raring to go – Virat Kohli set to foray into fitness industry
India’s star cricketer Virat Kohli is set to foray into the fitness industry, confirm reports from Times of India. Kohli, who is India’s test captain as for now, …
- Finix Corporation RECEIVEs two health and fitness industry awards
The Finix Corporation received from Precor the Best in Marketing and Best in Service awards during the recent International Health and Raquet Sports …
- Orangetheory Fitness Continues ALL-OUT Growth with 200th Studio Opening
This press release was provided by Orangetheory Fitness. The Club Industry editorial staff was not involved in the creation of this content.
Got news that everyone in the fitness industry industry needs to know? Shoot it our way and we’ll have a looksee to see if it qualifies and we’ll help spread the word.
Doug Holt is the managing owner of the Conditioning Specialists in Santa Barbara, running the day to day business operations as well as providing fitness services to clientele. Doug is able to draw upon his experience as the former Assistant Director for the International Sports Sciences Association’s Education Department, Director of Information Services for the National Board of Fitness Examiners, and his years in the exercise equipment industry to give clients a well rounded offering of services. Doug Holt is also the publisher of Santa Barbara Fitness Magazine.
Doug is currently working on developing certification courses for health and fitness professionals. He is a regular contributor to many publications and has been featured as an expert in the field of fitness.
Mr. Holt has over 18 different degrees and certifications in the health and fitness field. Click here to read more about Doug's fitness background.
Latest posts by Doug Holt
- Compression Sock Review – Product Review - March 3, 2016
- CrossFit Wrist Wraps – Product Review - February 17, 2016
- Jump Rope Crossfit Set By Shadibody – Product Review for Personal Trainers - February 9, 2016