Here’s the best of what’s going on in the health and fitness world for the week of April 15, 2015
- New York Court Awards Injured Personal Training Client $980000 (That’s a LOT of dough!)
The New York State Supreme Court ruled in favor of a personal training client who says she was injured during a personal training session. She was …
- TruBe Launches as First-Ever On-Demand Personal Training App in UK (On Demand Ass-Kicking!)
TruBe (http://trubeapp.com/) is an on-demand personal training app that makes it easier for people to achieve their health and wellness goals.
- Sweat SF: Everything You Need to Know About DIAKADI
“Do It All Kick Ass Doing It.” DIAKADI Fitness Performance Life takes personal training to a new level of personal. Owners Billy Polson and Mike …
- Pluck targets Int’l success in fitness industry
Junica Pluck may not be a household name just yet but the Ms. Bikini winner at last Saturday’s Guyana Amateur Bodybuilding and Fitness …
- AFS, ClubIntel Announce First-Ever Research Study: Financial Performance Metrics of Fitness
The Association of Fitness Studios (AFS) and ClubIntel, the leading fitness industry market research firm, announced today the first-ever benchmarking …
- Stationary Bike Startup Peloton Expands Production And Distribution With $30M In New Funding
… in the U.S., the majority of whom say they prefer group cycling, according to the latest report from the Sports and Fitness Industry Association.
- Canada’s Health Clubs Pitching For Tax Credit: Conservatives Under Pressure To Honour Poll
The Fitness Industry Council of Canada, an industry trade group, also urged the government to act on the poll promise, saying it would cut healthcare …
Doug Holt is the managing owner of the Conditioning Specialists in Santa Barbara, running the day to day business operations as well as providing fitness services to clientele. Doug is able to draw upon his experience as the former Assistant Director for the International Sports Sciences Association’s Education Department, Director of Information Services for the National Board of Fitness Examiners, and his years in the exercise equipment industry to give clients a well rounded offering of services. Doug Holt is also the publisher of Santa Barbara Fitness Magazine.
Doug is currently working on developing certification courses for health and fitness professionals. He is a regular contributor to many publications and has been featured as an expert in the field of fitness.
Mr. Holt has over 18 different degrees and certifications in the health and fitness field. Click here to read more about Doug's fitness background.
Latest posts by Doug Holt
- Compression Sock Review – Product Review - March 3, 2016
- CrossFit Wrist Wraps – Product Review - February 17, 2016
- Jump Rope Crossfit Set By Shadibody – Product Review for Personal Trainers - February 9, 2016